Smart Phone Apps:
Apps For Android:
Gluten-Free Living :
Gluten-Free Living is the first and only magazine completely devoted to the gluten-free lifestyle. Gluten-Free Living provides comprehensive, in-depth coverage of health, food and lifestyle topics essential to anyone following the gluten-free diet. Expert journalists with years of experience living with and writing about the gluten-free diet, and backed by an advisory board of medical and dietary experts, give you accurate, useful information about reading labels, ingredients, shopping, new products, raising a gluten-free child, scientific research, dining out and traveling. Every issue also contains numerous recipes from gluten-free cookbook authors, as well as top chefs from around the country. Gluten-Free Living is recognized as the most reliable source of gluten-free news available. It's been called "the safety net" for the gluten-free community and lauded for using "a journalistic style that earns respect and trust" from those who have celiac disease, gluten intolerance or any other reason for being gluten free.
The best gluten free restaurant finder out there! Find Me Gluten Free helps you easily eat gluten free. Whether you're celiac, gluten sensitive, or just on a gluten free diet, easily find restaurants, fast food, bars, cafes, grocery stores and more! Search your current location or a specific address. View menus, call, or get directions for each business. View others' ratings and reviews and submit your own. We're constantly adding businesses, so suggest your favorites. Now also view menus for national chain restaurants. Happy gluten free dining!
Apps For iPhone :
Is That Gluten Free? :
#1 GLUTEN FREE APP on the App Store!
FEATURED BY APPLE in the New & Noteworthy Section
Highest Ranking to Date:
#2 in Paid HealthCare & Fitness Apps!!
#124 in ALL Paid Apps in the App Store!!
Why purchase the "Is That Gluten Free?" app?
* OVER 34,500 MANUFACTURER VERIFIED GLUTEN-FREE products from OVER 1480 brands and GROWING!
* Free data updates!
* New and updated brand and product filters make it EASY to find the latest new gluten free products. This is a great way to discover your new gluten free favorites!
* MANUFACTURER COMMENTS regarding pertinent information such as cross-contamination.
* Search by Category, Brand or Product Name.
* One-touch manufacturer website and phone links allowing you to obtain more information.
* Searchable Ingredient Tab filtered by Safe, Unsafe and Possibly Unsafe Ingredients.
* Ingredient COMMENTS & WIKIPEDIA LINKS for Possibly Unsafe Ingredients.
* ADD YOUR OWN products, categories & brands.
* Ability to RATE & add NOTES to products.
* NO CONNECTIVITY required! - this app will continue to work even inside large grocery stores where your internet connection may not be available.
* SIMPLE, EASY TO USE interface
* Support for vision impaired users
Is That Gluten Free? This question can be confusing and often overwhelming. But that’s about to change!! WE HAVE DONE THE LEGWORK AND COMPILED TONS & TONS OF DATA TO PROVIDE YOU WITH VERIFIED GLUTEN FREE PRODUCT INFORMATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!!
Is That Gluten Free? is designed for those with gluten sensitivities, Celiac Disease or anyone wanting more information on gluten-free products or leading a gluten free lifestyle.
iEatOut Gluten Free and Allergen Free :
Eat safe ethnic foods using this “Best Allergy App” - works 100% offline with no international roaming charges and no WiFi connectivity required.
Personalize your food needs with the ethnic restaurant database to confidently avoid gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, peanuts, nuts, soy, corn, fish and / or shellfish anywhere.
Easily order safe meals in Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Steak and Thai restaurants close to your home or around the world without having to search for gluten free menus or allergy charts.
Quickly browse ethnic menu choices, ingredients, sauces, food preparation and cross contact considerations to avoid any combination of food allergens. Learn to ask questions in restaurant terms to order ethnic meals.
This app is based on the multi-award winning Let’s Eat Out travel series created from 8 years of global market research, over 10 years of personal experience living 100% gluten and allergy free, 15 years of restaurant industry expertise and over 2.5 million miles of worldwide travel.
Sushipedia opens a whole new dimension to the fascinating world of sushi dining. Whether you are the type who enjoys the occasional sushi experience or an avid sushi aficionado, Sushipedia can greatly enhance your enjoyment and knowledge of sushi culture. Drawing up a wealth of resources directly from Japan and the USA, Sushipedia now boasts the most comprehensive and accurate worldwide reference for sushi facts and information.
With this latest 1.2.1 (long overdue) update of Sushipedia, a greater and more complete list of popular sushi delicacies and even some of the world's more obscure offerings have been assembled complete with amazing photo references and thoroughly detailed factual and historical descriptions.
Gluten Free Directory :
Find Australian Gluten Free restaurants, shops, manufacturers and more for FREE on the GLUTEN FREE EATING DIRECTORY iPhone application!
This app allows you to search our comprehensive database of Aussie gluten free businesses by name, food type or location.
- Browse our entire web database quickly and easily from your iPod, iPad or iPhone.
- Instantly find a place to eat nearby by pressing "GF Near Me".
- Add GF businesses to your contact book for offline lookup.
- Get directions to your favourite GF restaurants and shops (GPS required).
- Find websites to purchase GF goods online.
Gluten Free Spot :
Living gluten-free can be confusing and frustrating– especially when you don’t know the right places to eat gluten free safely. If you are new to the gluten free lifestyle and transitioning to a gluten-free diet, it’s crucial to know which foods may contain hidden gluten that chefs may not even realize.
At The Gluten Free Spot, we know first-hand the challenges you and your family face living gluten-free and how overwhelming it can be searching for the information you need – when you need it. The Gluten Free Spot is your one-stop spot for gluten related answers, healthy gluten-free meals, and GF social events.
The Gluten Free Spot app is your handy guide that puts your mind at ease so you can indulge in foods you love with greater confidence and enjoyment. Now, you can
- Stop the confusion of transitioning to a gluten free diet
- Keep the “Is it gluten-free” alert cards always within reach
- Know what foods are safe and which to avoid at all cost
- Savor delicious meals with friends or family, comfortably
- Quickly and easily make recipes that leave your taste buds sizzling with excitement
- Find healthy gluten-free places to eat and read their menu before you get there
- Save money with special app only promotions for restaurants nearby
- Meet up or socialize with other gluten-free foodies who know what you are going through
- Master secrets of gluten-free cooking through classes found in the gluten-free events calendar
- “Ask the expert” to get your questions answered by gluten-free experts
- Stay updated on the latest gluten-free news
Enjoying gluten free tasty treats and delicious dishes the healthy way is easier than ever before. The Gluten Free Spot app gives you access to hundreds of Arizona restaurants, bakeries & cafés in Phoenix, Glendale, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tucson, Sedona, Flagstaff and cities in between. New restaurants and recipes added weekly and we are happy to share your favorites too!
Alex's Gluten Free Spots :
Find Gluten Free restaurants with Alex's Gluten Free Spots, with reviews uploaded by gluten free people, for gluten free people. With the ability to rate menu variety, taste of food, staff knowledge, and the restaurant/facility, this app will offer the most thorough ratings of your favorite Gluten Free restaurants. It even tells users if the location has a low risk of contamination for Celiac diners. All app users can work together to make being gluten free, hassle free.
Locate Gluten Free Spots
Search by current location to find nearby spots, or search by city to prepare for a visit. Find all spots users have added that have gluten free items on the menu.
Save Your Favorites
Once you have visited a spot, you can save it to a favorites list. This way you'll have all your faves in one convenient place.
Rate the Spots
Give each spot a 1-5 star rating in 4 categories: variety of menu, taste of food, knowledge of staff, and restaurant/facility. The average of all ratings displays in the listings.
If you visit a spot that has not yet been added, you can be the first to add and rate it.
Find Me Gluten Free helps you eat gluten-free. View local business ratings and reviews, gluten-free menus, get directions, and call them right from the app. Also, easily view gluten-free menus and allergen lists of chains and fast food restaurants. Find gluten-free pizza, bakeries, fast food, local businesses, and more!